The City of Cuero Human Resources Department provides services to all city departments in the areas of:
- Benefits monitoring
- Employee orientation
- Job classifications
- Records maintenance
- Workers Compensation
- Group Health
- Life Insurance
- Unemployment Compensation
- Auto and Property Insurance Claims
Applications are only accepted for posted positions. If a closing date is listed for a position, the application must be received by Human Resources no later than 5 p.m. on the specified date. Faxed forms are accepted as long as the copy is legible.
All information contained on the application, resume, and any other attachments is subject to verification. Additional background verifications, including a criminal history records check, may be performed on all applicants.
Employment is conditional upon the city receiving a satisfactory result of your drug / alcohol screening, a criminal background check, and (if required) a medical examination verifying your medical ability to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Police Department Application for Employment (also fill out the form below)
- AUTHORITY TO RELEASE INFORMATION
- Job Application for the City of Cuero (City application other than Police Department)
- Apply Online - Job Opportunities