Due to construction of the County Annex, the City of Cuero’s drive through window is closed. We expect it to be open for drive through payments on the 17th but many days it will be closed.
There are several ways to pay your utility bill as follows:
•Pay inside City Hall, ( M-T 7:30am – 6:00pm, Friday till 12:00 Noon)
•Mailing to PO Box 848
•Pay by phone which gives you 24 hour access. 866-301-7407, (free call and will need your account #).
•The drop box access for your utility payments is also not available when the alley or Clinton Street is closed.
•Please feel free to drop off your payment at the book drop box at the Library.
• President Biden announced he is increasing the vaccine supply to states, Tribes, and territories, and is increasing funding to jurisdictions to help turn vaccines into vaccinations. And, the President announced that starting next week, the first phase of the federal pharmacy program will, launch and select pharmacies nationwide will start offering vaccinations for their communities. (Link)
•President's Memo on Maximizing Assistance from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (Link)
•Note that Sec. 2. (b) states "FEMA shall provide a 100 percent Federal cost share for all work eligible for assistance under Public Assistance Category B…"
•CDC guide on the FRPP - "Understanding the Federal Retail Pharmacy Program for COVID-19 Vaccination" (Link)
• On 1/29, DSHS announced that "Texas providers have administered nearly 2.2 million doses of vaccine. More than 1.75 million people have received at least one dose, and more than 410,000 have been fully vaccinated. People are not required to be vaccinated in their county of residence, and vaccine has been administered to residents of all 254 counties." (Link)
• Texas COVID-19 Vaccine Availability Map (Link)
• COVID-19 Vaccine Data Dashboard, to find data on allocation and administered vaccines. (Link)
• Texas Department of State Health Services Covid-19 Vaccine Information website (Link)